Are you a high-energy “people person” with experience in sales? Do you love social media? Do you like new challenges? Come join our team as our Promotions & Social Media Coordinator!
The IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls is currently seeking a Promotions & Social Media Coordinator. The primary responsibilities of this position are to develop and maintain relationships between hotels and motels and their Front Desk Staff as well as maintain our social media accounts. You will be responsible for informing our partners about our Coupon Incentive Program, for creating new partners and/or developing new methods, ensuring our partners are informed about what is happening at the theatre (ie: movie schedules, events, etc.) and ensure that we have high social media presence. This position reports to the Theatre Director and follows policies and procedures set in place by the Destination Cinema Inc.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Visit motels and hotels on a weekly basis.
• Ensure partners and front desk staff members are aware of our program.
• Provide information regarding the IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls as well as our Daredevil Exhibit and National Geographic Store.
• Responsible for replenishing coupon stock at motels and hotels.
• Drive company-issued Smart Car as an advertisement and to get to and from hotels/motels.
• Document visits and provide feedback from each visit.
• Maintain and be active on Social Media Accounts (ie: Instagram, Facebook, We Chat, Trip Advisor, etc.)
• Create new and fresh ideas
• Other duties as assigned.
• Sales, Marketing or Hospitality experience is required.
• Enrollment in a Marketing, Tourism or Media related program is considered an asset.
• Front desk or concierge experience an asset.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must have G license.
• Must provide clean driver’s abstract upon job offer.
• Must have current car insurance.
• Possess strong people skills.
• Proven time management skills.
• Ability to approach people to get feedback.
• Ability to adapt and work in an ever-changing environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to speak, read and write English.
Remuneration based on experience.
How to apply
Please send cover letters and resumes to Meagan Ryan, Theatre Director, via e-mail to [email protected] Cover letters and resumes can also be faxed to 905-358-3613, directed to Meagan Ryan, Theatre Director. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until April 15, 2017. The IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection processWe thank everyone for their applications however, only the successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.