Notice updated: July 24, 2020
The IMAX Theatre is open.
Please note, the IMAX Theatre have implemented a number of new protocols to ensure our guest and staff safety.
- Masks on staff members and guests. Guests should bring their own masks and be prepared to wear them inside.
- Seating in our theater will be available in smaller sections, which will be rotated at each show time to ensure extra time for enhanced sanitation.
- Extra spacing between parties traveling together. With over 600 seats in our theater we can easily accommodate social distancing!
- Guests will leave the theater by section as guided by our usher.
- Installation of plexiglass in transaction areas.
- Decals on flooring to ensure social distancing at all times.
- Sanitizing stations.
- Staff temperature taking before shifts and staged start times to ensure minimal interaction.
- Translation headsets are not available at this time.
- The Daredevil Exhibit is temporarily closed at this time.
- We also encourage everyone to pre-purchase tickets online to reduce transaction time at the theater.