Are you a high-energy “people person” with experience in sales? Do you enjoy meeting new people and establishing relationships? Come join our team as our Coupon Incentive Program Salesperson!
The IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls is currently seeking a Part-Time Coupon Incentive Program Coordinator during our busy summer season. The primary responsibility of this position is to develop and maintain relationships between hotels and motels and their Front Desk Staff. You will be responsible for informing our partners about our Coupon Incentive Program and creating new partners or developing new methods. This position is expected to work closely with the local hotels and motels and this position reports to the Travel Trade Manager and follows policies and procedures set in place by the Destination Cinema Inc. Hours will vary depending on demand but should remain consistent with approximately 20 hours a week.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Visit motels and hotels on a weekly basis.
• Ensure partners and front desk staff members are aware of our program.
• Provide information regarding the IMAX Theatre Niagara Falls as well as our Daredevil Exhibit and National Geographic Store.
• Responsible for replenishing coupon stock at motels and hotels.
• Drive company-issued Smart Car as an advertisement and to get to and from hotels/motels.
• Document visits and provide feedback from each visit.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Sales, Marketing or Hospitality experience is required.
• Enrollment in a Marketing or Tourism related program an asset.
• Front desk or concierge experience an asset.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must have G license.
• Must provide clean driver’s abstract upon job offer.
• Possess strong people skills.
• Proven time management skills.
• Must have current car insurance .
• Ability to adapt and work in an ever changing environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to speak, read and write English.
$10.25 an hour + commission.
How to apply
Please send cover letters and resumes to Clayton Doner, Operations Manager, via e-mail to [email protected] Cover letters and resumes can also be faxed to 905-358-3613, directed to Clayton Doner, Operations Manager. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Applications will be accepted until April 20, 2014. We thank everyone for their applications however, only the successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.